Monday, May 11, 2015

Shelves Above the Windows

These aren't new. I asked Jared to put them up when I married him. So, we have had these almost six years. I don't think I have blogged about them. Whenever we do move, I plan to put these back up in our room and make more for the boys' room. 

There is a suspension curtain rod hanging between the shelf brackets. My Dad made the shelves and brackets for my old room at their house. My old rooms, at my parent's house, don't exist anymore. One is my sister's dance studio and the other is half my brother's room (they combined two bedrooms (my old room and a guest room) to make one giant bedroom for my brother).  Anyhow, I took the shelves with me when I married Jared. Thanks, Dad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?