Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Curtains

My parents took Martin for the afternoon. I told him about it when he woke up and he asked me all morning if it was time to go yet. I love that he loves them. How fun.  So the baby and I are finally working on the curtains for the kitchen! Hopefully, I can finish them before Jared comes home and surprise him. Maybe I will post pictures of the finished product tomorrow. 

As for the smoothie, I thought to myself, since I only have one baby right now, I should go pick up Chipotle or Five Guys. Funny how it seems way easier to do things with one baby after having two for a while. But instead I made a smoothie because 1. It is easier to eat while sewing and 2. It is better for me.  I am not sure if I am proud of my decision or annoyed. 
The smoothie has in it:
Carrots
Spinach
Yogurt
Banana
Blueberries
Peaches

Maybe I will also get around to posting some real recipes soon. Maybe after I finish these curtains. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?