Monday, December 22, 2014

Quilt

I made this quilt for my parents three Christmases ago, but I finally remembered to take pictures of it. Cindy gave me a gallon bag of fun scraps and told me to have fun coming up with pattern. I really like how this quilt turned out. 

I am an engineer, so things have to be symmetrical. I really want to do random quilts sometimes, but once I have the pieces laid out, I can't bring myself to do it. They always end up with some sort of pattern. You can seem how this pattern goes: blue, green, red, blue, green, red. I do like how the scraps are different sizes and not all completely square. That is as non symmetrical as I get. :) 

Again, pictures don't do it justice

And here is the back:
It is pretty random. I don't like solid backs anymore. I try to do something to break them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?